We’ve just released version 3.4 of ValueOne, our flagship product for the wealth management industry. This release comes with new features and enhancements that will help you build great client relationships and great businesses.
Highlights from this release include:
- Improved search capabilities in My Lists with easier to find column headers and more searchable fields;
- Saved My Lists you can share with other ValueOne users at your firm;
- More drill down capabilities for head office users;
- A redesigned Report Archive page; and
- Access to PriceMetrix Insights Whitepapers from within the ValueOne application.
Improved Search Capabilities in My Lists
We’ve made it easier to search for account numbers and household names.
Share Saved Lists
Share a link to your preferred view of My Lists data with your colleagues. When you share the link the recipient will see data based on their access but with your filtering, columns and sort order applied. This is a great way to ensure that your team is all focusing on the same thing.
More Drill Down Capabilities for Head Office Users
Head office users can now navigate to region and branch level scorecards directly from My Lists to easily view details for a particular region or branch.
A Redesigned Report Archive Page
The Report Archive page has been redesigned so you can quickly sort by any column header to find the reports you need.
Access to PriceMetrix Insights Whitepapers
Access the research available in the PriceMetrix Insights Whitepapers directly from the ‘More’ menu in the ValueOne application.